What will you be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for your own agenda and driving sales within the Polish market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Identifying and approaching potential clients through cold calling
· Handling the entire sales process from A-Z, and taking ownership of your own success
· Visiting prospects and building strong relationships
· Traveling 1-2 weeks per month to Poland to meet potential clients
· Utilizing social selling techniques to increase visibility and engagement
What do we expect from you?
· Fluent in Polish (C2 level) and excellent command of English
· At least 2 years of sales experience
· Entrepreneurial mindset and affinity with the transport industry
What will you get in return?
-Absolute freedom in what you do
-Phone and Laptop
-Interesting bonus scheme
-Interesting pension scheme
-Fresh fruit at the office
Salary from: €3000,-
Salary to: €4500,-
Our client is a dynamic and growing tranport company with a network of 30 branches across Europe. We are currently seeking an enthousiastic Sales Manager to join our team, with a focuss on the Polish market
If you are a natural born seller and love celebrating small wins, then read on!
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.