Do you have experience as an assembly worker? And are you looking for a challenging job full of growth opportunities? Then don’t wait any longer and come and work at Spierings Mobile Cranes in Oss.
As an assembly employee, you will perform mechanical and simple electrical work. Together with your team, you will make the most modern mobile cranes. You will work in a day shift at one of the finest employers in the region.
We reward your knowledge and talent with a one-year contract as an assembly worker.
what we offer
- salary between € 2543,- and € 2841,-
- direct one-year contract
- Work 36-40 hours per week, flexible start times
- 27 holidays + 13 Adv days and travel expenses
- cool company parties and family events
- training and development opportunities
who are you
We require the following from you in this challenging position:
- you are looking for a job in which you can tinker a lot
- you have a command of the Dutch or English or German language;
- you already have experience as an assembly worker;
- a completed technical education (is nice, but not a requirement);
- you are eager to learn and a team player.
what will you do
As an assembly worker, you are an important link in the production process. Assembling and (pre)assembling the mobile cranes is your responsibility. You perform this work from technical drawings.
You love tinkering. Therefore, the focus of your work is on mechanical work. Occasionally, you will perform simple electrical and/or hydraulic work. Naturally, you will receive all the support you need on the work floor. This enables you to perform these activities well.
Spierings Mobile Cranes has various assembly departments. This allows you to develop further within the company. Both in terms of position and salary. Enough challenge and variety so you will never be bored.
- mechanical and basic electrical assembly work
- reading technical drawings
- thinking along in improvements of the work processes
where will you work
Spierings Mobile Cranes in Oss is a fast-growing and innovative company.
They are proud of their product, but certainly also of their employees. By having people-orientation at number 1, they pay attention to you as an employee. But also for your family! Every year, for instance, they organise fun family events and company parties. You really don’t want to miss those!
Rest and a good work-life balance is also very important. That is why they have three different starting times so that you can start work whenever it suits you.
A lot of time and energy is put into your development. This happens during your work on the work floor. But a lot of training is also given at the Spierings Academy, which is located in the Spierings building. This includes safety, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical engineering and much more. Everything to help you become even better in your profession.
- a good salary and a position that grows with you;
- 27 holidays, 13 Adv days, pension scheme and travel allowance;
- immediate one-year contract as assembly worker (and option for permanent contract);
- flexible start times (06.30-07.30-09.00, the choice is yours);
- 36 to 40-hour working week. Allowing you to have 1 afternoon free per week of your choice;
- development and production under 1 roof, so you always see the end result;
- pleasant company where everyone is equally important and so valued.
Enthusiastic? Then click on the application button.
Want to know more or have a question? We are at your service.
You can reach us at 06-51537725 (Felies) or 06-23879892 (Jeroen). You can also sent us a What’s app message.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.